Is there anything more comforting than a hearty breakfast? Here's our little secret, breakfast can be decadent, unbelievably delicious and still healthy. This macro friendly pancake recipe is easy to make, yet totally indulgent.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour ⠀
- 3 tsp baking powder⠀
- 2 scoops of BioHealth Nutrition's Precision Cafe Mochaccino
- 1 tsp salt ⠀
- 1 cup melted chocolate ⠀
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar⠀
- 1 1/4 cups milk⠀
- 1 egg⠀
- 3 tbsp melted butter⠀Directions:
1. Whisk all the ingredients together, except the chocolate.
2. Using a medium skillet, scoop 1 tablespoon of the batter into the pan.
3. Add the chocolate gradually while you’re making the pancakes to get the ombré effect