This chocolatey, crunchy, sweet and salty treat brings a whole new meaning to crunch time. Packed with protein, these clusters are easy to make in advance and have them on hand for when your sweet tooth gets a craving.
- 1 cup sugar free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup cacao butter chips or coconut oil
- 60g BioHealth Nutrition's Horchata Precision ISO protein powder
- 2/3 cup “Crunch" water lily seeds or air fryer chickpeas or cereal
- 2 tsp paprika (optional)
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Sea salt
Directions:1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or lay out a silicone mini muffin tray.
2. In a medium bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cacao butter chips in 60-second intervals until completely melted, stirring after each minute.
3. Stir in protein powder, cinnamon and paprika until smooth.
4. Spoon clusters onto parchment paper or into cups.
5. Top with the sea salt and place in freezer to harden for 20-30 minutes.
6. Drizzle over with icing (optional)
Original recipe courtesy of The Balanced Whisk