Recipe: Healthy Protein Pizza
Let's face it. Pizza is always a go to for a guilty pleasure cheat meal. That's why we were elated to find this take on pizza, which takes out a lot of the not so great for your system ingredients and replaces it with good-for-you protein and superfoods. This healthy pizza recipe makes indulging easier and guilt-free.
Makes 1 (8-inch) pizza
For the crust
-2 Eggs, large
-1 tbsp Water
-1 scoop Vanilla Phyto Perfect Protein Powder
-1/2 cup Almond flour
-1 tsp Garlic powder
-1 tsp Onion powder
-1 tsp Dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Line a pizza pan with parchment paper and lightly spray.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the water, garlic powder, onion powder and dried oregano.
4. Stir BioHealth Nutrition's Phyto Perfect Vanilla protein powder into the egg mixture, mixing until smooth.
5. Stir in the almond flour.
6. Allow the mixture to rest and thicken for a couple of minutes.
7. Roll out and spread the dough evenly into an 8-inch circle.
8. Bake the pizza until edges begin to brown, about 15 minutes.
9. Spread pizza with your favorite sauce and add any other toppings you like!
*Originally posted using BioHealth at thebalancedwhisk.com