Recipe: Chocolate Protein Fluff
Why spend any extra money (and calories) on sugary frosting when you can make this high protein fluff that tastes better? This quick recipe, calls for only FOUR ingredients and is totally out of this world delicious. Using avocado, use this to replace any other frosting to top your favorite sweets and treats.
- 1 avocado (make sure it's ripe!)
- 1/3 cup of BioHealth's Chocolate Protein (You can use Precision ISO, Precision Blend or Phyto Perfect)
- 2/3 tbsp date syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or water (your choice)
1. Combine avocado, protein powder and date syrup in a blender or food processor.
2. Blend ingredients together until a mostly smooth texture is formed.
3. Add in either coconut oil or water depending on how thick and rich you want the frosting batter.
4. Pulse for 15-30 seconds.