Protein bites are one of the easiest healthy treats that you can make. They are bite sized and packed with superfoods, protein and nutrients that make for an amazing, fast, no bake recipe. This recipe features BioHealth's Phyto Perfect vegan protein with a raspberry surprise in the center.
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup BioHealth's Chocolate Phyto Perfect
- 1/4 cup sticky syrup sweetener
- 2 tbsp of dairy free milk
- Raspberries (chilled or frozen)
- Optional coating: 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips & 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
1. Whisk together the nut butter, syrup and milk in a small bowl.
2. Mix in the protein powder until a thick batter is formed.
3. If needed, add more milk by the tbsp for consistency.
4. Mix the wet ingredients from the small bowl in a food processor.
5. Take 1 tbsp of batter and place 1 raspberry in the center.
6. Roll into balls.
7. Chill in the fridge for 5 minutes while melting the white chocolate and coconut oil together.
8. Decorate each chilled bite as desired.
Original recipe crafted by The Balanced Whisk