Recipe: Cake Batter Collagen Bites
Who doesn't love birthday cake? Luckily, you can have your cake and make it healthy! These cake batter collagen bites are high protein and completely guilt free! These amazing little bites will make any day feel like a celebration.
Servings: 6-8 bites
Prep Time :10 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 1/4 c White Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- In a bowl, whisk together collagen and flour.
- Stir in melted cacao butter and syrup.
- Stir in almond milk.
- Toss in a handful of sprinkles then hand mix batter until a cookie dough texture forms.
- Scoop out small tablespoon sized balls.
- Prepare coating by melting together chocolate and oil in a microwave safe bowl by heating in 30 second intervals.
- Stir between intervals until melted and mixed.
- Dip each on the coating and let the excess drip before placing on a piece of parchment paper.
- Garnish with more sprinkles if desired.
- Place in the freezer for 5 minutes before serving.
*Best if stored in the freezer and then thawed a few minutes before consuming.
Recipe courtesy of The Balanced Whisk