Triple Berry Protein Smoothie
We love a good smoothie, especially with our proteins. Smoothies are a great way to combine protein and other nutrients together to create a satisfying shake that's perfect for any time of day. We're using BioHealth's Precision ISO whey protein in this recipe because it's high in protein and will help build lean muscle, satiate hunger, boost metabolism and help maintain healthy weight goals.
By adding berries into your smoothie, you're also getting a multitude of additional benefits. Berries contain fiber, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that add nutrients to the smoothie and improve its overall health benefits. Raspberries, blueberries and strawberries are amazing fruits that offer a natural source of sweetness, making them a healthy alternative to sugars.
- Raspberries: low in calories, high in vitamin C and manganese.
- Blueberries are high in antioxidants and help improve brain function.
- Strawberries are a good source of vitamin C and folate.
This delicious triple berry protein smoothie is easy to make and perfect for on-the-go nutrition or any time of day.
- 1 cup of raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of strawberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 scoop of BioHealth's Vanilla or Strawberry Precision ISO whey protein
- 8 ounces of water or coconut water
- 1 cup of ice
- Optional: 1 scoop of Hydrolyzed Collagen
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Start blending on a low speed and increase to a higher speed to blend.
- Blend for 1 minute.