High Protein Baked Overnight Oats Recipe
If there's one thing we love, it's convenience. That's why this easy, gluten free, high protein baked overnight oats recipe is perfect for anyone with a hectic schedule. It's cost effective and it takes just an hour to make and you've got an amazingly sweet breakfast option for the whole family.
- 1 scoop of BioHealth's Churro Precision Blend Protein
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of blueberries *Use any berries of choice*
- Preheat your oven to 375
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, maple syrup, melted butter, vanilla, protein powder, honey and baking powder. Mix well, then add the rolled oats and mix again.
- Add the berries to the mixture and fold them in.
- Pour the mixture into a 9x11 baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the oats are golden brown and the berries are bubbling.