Recipe: Strawberry Shortcake Protein Oatmeal
This easy strawberry shortcake protein oatmeal recipe is a perfect way to start your day and it's incredibly delicious. It's quick, easy and packed full of nutrients and protein. It only takes a few minutes to make and will keep you full and satisfied. This breakfast recipe will surely become a fast favorite in your home.
- 1 scoop of BioHealth's Strawberry Shortcake Precision ISO protein
- 1/2 cup of chopped strawberries
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of almond milk or milk of choice
- 1 pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: Yogurt, honey or berries
- Combine all the ingredients into a sauce pan.
- Cook on medium heat for 4-5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture is creamy, scoop the oatmeal into a bowl.
- Add any toppings