Recipe: No Bake Horchata Protein Bites
Horchata is easily one of the best flavors in the world. These no bake protein bites are super easy to make with absolutely no baking required. These bites are healthy, great for breakfast or any time you need a quick snack on the go. Kid-friendly, low calorie, and gluten free.
- 3/4 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1 scoop or 1/4 cup BioHealth's Horchata Precision ISO Protein
- 1 tablspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 of a cup nut butter (creamy)
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup of organic honey
- Add the oats, almond flour, protein powder, cinnamon and nut butter.
- Stir or blend all ingredients until a batter is formed.
- Add the honey and vanilla.
- Mix well with a spatula. Add more honey or nut butter if the batter is dry and not sticking together.
- Roll into 1 1/2 inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for 25 minutes to harden. Store in an airtight container for 1 week or freeze up to 6 weeks.