Mocha Cold Brew Protein Ice Cream Recipe
We are huge fans of Cold Brew at our HQ at any time of the year. But we're always asking how we can take a simple concept and make it healthy and functional. This thought brought on the idea of making a Cold Brew Mochaccino Protein Ice Cream that you can make right at home! To keep us fueled and satisfy our coffee cravings, we're using a cold brew coffee, plus our delicious BioHealth Precision Cafe Mochaccino protein to pack that extra boost of energy. Don't be intimidated by this ice cream recipe, it's easier than you think!
- 6-8 oz cold brew coffee concentrate (Use more for a stronger flavor)
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 3 scoops of BioHealth's Precision Cafe Mochaccino protein powder
1. Mix cold brew, almond milk, and protein powder in a shaker or blender.
2. Pour into ice cream maker as directed. Without an ice cream maker, pour into a container and freeze, stirring every 30 minutes for several hours, or use the ice and salt method.
**This will freeze solid, and needs time to defrost before serving again.