This healthy spin on a classic treat is packed with protein and is incredibly delicious. With peanut butter replacing marshmallows in this recipe, each treat is low sugar and gluten free. Eat these as a dessert replacement or whenever you want a sweet treat!
- Grease a 9-inch by 9-inch pan or glass pyrex with coconut oil or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together melted peanut butter, brown rice syrup, protein powder and vanilla until it forms a dough consistency.
- Add brown rice crisps to your peanut butter mixture. Use your (clean) hands to gently fold the rice crisps into the mixture. Then, put the mixture into the pan.
- Using a spatula, spread mixture out evenly and press into pan so the bars are nice and tight OR roll into balls and place along the pan.
- Place into your fridge for about 20-30 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into squares before serving.