Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Brownies
These amazingly gooey, chocolate peanut butter protein brownies are guilt free and are a great snack that'll curb your chocolate cravings. These are packed with protein, low carb and include a good amount of healthy fats with zero additives.
Unlike the more conventional types of brownies, these contain no flour, butter or sugar. These take about 25 minutes and are super easy to make!
- 6 mashed up bananas
- 1 cup of almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of cacao powder
- 2 scoops of BioHealth's Chocolate Peanut Butter Precision ISO
- Optional: 1 cup of sugar free chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a square brownie pan with parchment paper and set it aside.
- In a blender or food processor, add the mashed banana, cocoa powder, protein powder and peanut butter and blend until smooth. If you're using chocolate chips, add the chocolate chips at the end and mix them in by hand.
- Pour the mixture into the brownie pan in an even layer and bake for around 18-20 minutes until cooked through.
- Remove from the oven and top with sea salt. Allow to cool before slicing.
Bake brownies for ~40 minutes. After, remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool completely. Slice and enjoy!