Chocolate Protein Chia Seed Pudding Recipe
This chocolate protein chia seed pudding recipe is healthy and delicious that is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth with an extra protein boost. This pudding is rich in chocolate flavor, and loaded with protein and fiber thanks to the chia seeds. It's gluten-free and vegan-friendly, making it the perfect dessert for anyone with dietary restrictions.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop BioHealth's Phyto Perfect chocolate protein powder
- 1 tbsp organic honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Fresh fruit, nuts, or shredded coconut for topping (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together chia seeds, almond milk, chocolate protein powder, honey, vanilla extract, and sea salt until well combined.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight, until the pudding has thickened and the chia seeds have absorbed the liquid.
- Once the pudding has set, stir it well to ensure there are no lumps or clumps.
- Divide the pudding into individual serving cups and top with fresh fruit, nuts, or shredded coconut, if desired.