We all have those cravings for something fresh and sweet every morning. These deliciously fluffy blueberry protein muffins make for the perfect breakfast or snack at any time of year. This recipe makes 10-12 muffins.
- 1 cup of oatmeal flour
- 1/4 cup of almond flour
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 scoops of BioHealth Precision ISO Vanilla Protein
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 cup of fresh blueberries
- Bonus: Add 1-2 scoops of BioHealth's Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides for an extra boost!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan and lightly spray with your preference of baking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, Greek yogurt and vanilla extract.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine oatmeal flour, almond meal, BioHealth's Precision ISO Vanilla Protein, cinnamon, baking powder and baking soda.
- Combine both bowls in the large bowl and mix until smooth.
- Fill each tin 3/4 of the way full with the muffin batter.
- Sprinkle blueberries over each filled muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes and remove from oven.
- Let cool before serving
Enjoy! Don't forget to tag us in your BioHealth recipe pics @biohealthnutrition on Instagram.