Guilt-Free Chocolate Protein Chia Seed Muffins Recipe
Who doesn't love chocolate? If you're in need of a healthy snack that satisfies your chocolate cravings, you won't want to miss these Chocolate Protein Chia Seed Muffins. Not only are these muffins delicious, but they're also packed with protein, fiber, and healthy omega-3s.
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup BioHealth's Precision Blend chocolate protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 375°F and line a muffin tin with muffin cups.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the oat flour, Precision Blend chocolate protein powder, cocoa powder, chia seeds, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, maple syrup, and melted coconut oil.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Pour the batter evenly into the muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full.
- Bake the muffins for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the muffins to cool for 5 minutes before removing them from the muffin tin.