This delicious, healthy granola recipe is perfect to make ahead for an easy grab-and-go snack, breakfast or even dessert. With 5 ingredients, this protein packed 15 minute recipe is a gluten free recipe that the whole family will love!
- 1/2 Cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 Cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 Cup of prewashed, uncooked Quinoa (Can substitute more oats here)
- 2 tbsp of honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 Cup of BioHealth's Peanut Butter Cookie Precision ISO protein
- Preheat oven to 325 F. and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to a baking sheet and flatten into an even layer.
- Bake at 325 F. for 10-15 minutes until golden.
- Let it cool completely to allow granola to firm up for maximum crunch.
- Eat it plain, serve over yogurt with fresh fruit, berries and almonds, or with milk. You can store this in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks or in the fridge for a month.