Recipe: Oat Milk Honey Latte with Collagen
For those that drink a morning (or afternoon latte), it's more than a ritual. It's a beginning to our day, an extension of our conscious and the start to productivity. While some reach for a sugary creamer, we've been on a mission to create healthier, more nutrition-friendly additions to enhance coffee. If you're fan of adding our unflavored collagen to your coffee, you'll love this easy latte recipe with honey, collagen and oat milk.
- 3/4 cup of oat milk
- 1-2 teaspoons of organic honey (if you like sweet, opt for 2 vs. 1)
- A teeny pinch of salt
- 1/2-1 scoop of Hydrolyzed Collagen (We used BioHealth's Lavender Collins Hydrolyzed Collagen for more flavor)
- 3/4 cup of coffee
- Pour the oat milk, honey, collagen and salt into a container like a mason jar.
- Heat in the microwave for 15-30 seconds.
- Cover with lid and shake vigorously. *If it's hot, place a towel over the lid before shaking. Make sure it's nice and frothy
- Transfer mixture into a coffee mug.
- Drizzle coffee into the mug.
- Top with cinnamon and enjoy!
Click here for a step by step video for this recipe.