Easy Pumpkin Caramel Latte Recipe
If there's one thing we know, it's that we're obsessed with flavor. Fall flavors happen to be at the top of our list. Luckily with our delicious proteins, there are endless ways to make recipes for any time of the year. This fall, our morning routine is getting a little sweeter with this easy, pumpkin caramel latte recipe with 8g of protein, courtesy of Miranda Harris, founder of Habitual Fitness.
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream (substitute almond milk or milk of choice for fewer calories)
- 1 tablespoon of Pumpkin Caramel Jordan's Skinny Syrup
- 10g of BioHealth's Caramel Macchiato protein powder
- 8-10 ounces dark roast coffee
- In a small jar, combine the heavy cream, pumpkin caramel skinny syrup and protein powder.
- Using a frother or electric whisk, blend and froth until smooth and foamy.
- Pour coffee into a mug
- Pour the cream mixture over coffee
With heavy cream - 8.4g Protein, 1.5g Carbs, 20g Fat, 240 Calories
With almond milk - 8.6g Protein, 2.5 Carbs, .6 Fat, 55 Calories
Feel free to substitute the heavy cream for almond milk or other milk of choice for lesser calories and fat per servings.
Want to see the recipe video? Check it out here.