Meal Prep of the Week: Banana Protein Pancakes
How can we say this? Our Pasture Fed Precision ISO Protein in Banana has got us shook up. It’s so delicious and we’re finding more and more ways to use protein in our everyday meals. This meal prep recipe is slowly becoming one of our protein recipe favorites. It’s low-carb, gluten free and are keto friendly. Not only are these banana protein pancakes healthy and delicious but it’s super easy to make and trust me, you’ll be making them every week as part of your meal prep.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Scoops of BioHealth’s Pasture Fed Precision Iso Protein in Banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 Tablespoons of Water or Almond Milk
- Coconut oil or Kerrygold Butter for greasing the pan
- Use a medium, non-stick skillet over medium heat. Melt butter or coconut oil in the pan.
- Mix your eggs, protein powder, baking powder and water in a large bowl.
- Using a 1/3 cup measuring cup, pour the batter into the skillet. Once they start to bubble on the top, they’re ready to flip!
- Once both sides are cooked, serve!
*This amount usually makes about 6-8 pancakes.