Recipe: Chia & Oat Peanut Butter Protein Balls
Getting into a slump during the holiday season can be easier to fall into than expected. Luckily, we've come up with a lot of ways to keep your energy up and your supplement game interesting to ensure you're on track with your fitness goals even in the most tempting of times.
These low carb, chia and oat peanut butter protein balls are very quick to make and easily available as a filling snack or a pick-me-up when your energy levels are low. Make them ahead of time and keep them in the fridge for the family to enjoy.
- 3 Medjool Dates
- 1 scoop of BioHealth's Chocolate (or vanilla) Precision ISO Protein Powder
- 4 tablespoons Crunchy or Smooth Peanut Butter
- 2 teaspoons Chia Seeds ground
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- Bonus! Add a scoop of BioHealth's Hydrolyzed Collagen for additional anti-aging benefits.
- Pulse all ingredients together in a food processor or blender
- Roll into 10 tablespoon sized balls.
- Store in refrigerator.
*Makes about 10 servings
Vasilios Pavlakis said:
How many grams of protein are in each Chia peanut butter protein ball??