Pumpkin Spice Collagen Latte
Once fall is around the corner, suddenly you start seeing pumpkin spice everwhere. Most famously, the pumpkin spice latte returns to your local coffee dealers, however these drinks can be full of sugar and empty calories. While they may satisfy your sweet tooth, they may do more harm than good. Luckily, we've created our own version of a healthier pumpkin spice latte featuring our Hydrolyzed Collagen that's even better than the original.
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 scoop BioHealth's unflavored Hydrolyzed Collagen
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup of dark roast coffee
- Add all ingredients except coffee to a small pot and heat on medium.
- Stir with a whisk to ensure all ingredients are blended. Stir periodically so nothing sitcks or burns.
- Bring to a boil and whisk again.
- Turn off heat and use a frother to froth the mixture.
- Pour coffee into a mug.
- Pour heated mixture over coffee.
- Top with a pinch of pumpkin spice.
To see the pumpkin spice recipe video, click here.