Protein Packed Greek Yogurt Parfait Recipe
This protein packed Greek yogurt parfait recipe is made with BioHealth's Precision ISO vanilla protein powder so that you can rest assured you're getting the protein you need and stay satiated until lunch time. This parfait is not only delicious, but it will also give you the energy and nutrients you need to start your day off right.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop BioHealth's Precision ISO vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh berries (such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries)
- 1/4 cup granola
- 1 tbsp honey
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the Greek yogurt and Precision ISO vanilla protein powder until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the fresh berries and honey.
- In a serving glass or bowl, layer the yogurt mixture, granola, and berry mixture until all ingredients are used up.
- Top with additional berries or granola if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Information: Calories: 370 Protein: 38g Fat: 7g Carbohydrates: 42g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 24g