Easy to Make Chocolate Protein Snow Balls
If there's one thing about the holiday season that makes it extra special, it's all about the food. The smells of fresh bread and cookies baking is something that goes hand in hand with quality family time. But the end of the year festivities usually mean that diets are getting cheated and so many pounds are being gained.
With the right BioHealth protein in your cabinet, there's no reason to give up on your healthy lifestyle and sweet indulgences. This easy, low sugar recipe for Chocolate Spice Protein Snowballs keeps you on the right track with your diet, only takes a few minutes and is oh so delicious. Perfect for the Christmas season and even your crazy aunt will love them.
- 50g Chocolate Precision ISO Protein
- 25g Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 90g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- A sprinkle of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg (Or your favorite Christmas spices)
- 50g Unsweetened Disiccated Coconut
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the protein powder, spices and melted coconut oil.
- Add the apple sauce and maple syrup until a smooth dough has formed. Make sure to taste the dough and add in any extra spices you want.
- Sprinkle the coconut onto a large plate.
- Separate the dough into 8 pieces. Wet your hands and roll each of the pieces into a small ball. Then roll each ball in coconut to coat the outside of the ball.
- Store in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat!
Super easy right?
Adopted recipe from: Healthy and Psyched