Recipe: Strawberry Daiquiri Collagen Popsicles
Any time the temperature rises, we can use a refreshing treat. Instead of reaching for a sugar filled store bought popsicle, you can make your own health-conscious popsicles right at home and still have no problem hitting your macros. The added bonus? You get all the benefits of collagen as well! This incredibly refreshing fruit popsicle collagen recipe is perfect for any day the sun's shining.
- 16-20 oz cups of water (for tea)
- Pomegranate & raspberry tea or your preferred fruit tea flavor
- 2 Scoops of BioHealth's Strawberry Daiquiri Hydrolyzed Collagen
- 1/2 cup Mixed berries of your choice
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup Sliced strawberries
1. Brew the tea and cool it to room temp.
2. In a blender, blend tea, 2 scoops of collagen, lime juice and berries until smooth.
3. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds until about half full. Add slices of strawberries and pour the rest of the mixture.
4. Put the molds into the freezer for about 4-6 hours or until frozen.
Recipe courtesy of Gigi G. @fitnewmeee