Recipe: Peanut Butter Protein S'mores
This decadent recipe makes a fudge with delicious s'more flavor. This is a guaranteed HIT for anyone who loves s'mores! This protein packed recipe is filled with clean ingredients and a whole lotta flavor.
This recipe is:
🌱 Vegan Friendly
🙌🏻 Zero Gluten
❤️ No Baking
Servings: 16 pieces
- 1 cup dates, pitted and softened
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup cacao powder, or cocoa
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup nut butter, gooey
- 1/2 cup cacao butter, melted chips
- 1/4 cup BioHealth Nutrition's Vanilla Phyto Perfect protein powder
- Lightly spray a square baking pan or loaf pan.
- Combine the dates, nuts, cocoa and water in a food processor until completely smooth.
- Transfer half of the prepared mixture to pan and press very firmly.
- Spread over with nut butter of choice.
- Place in freezer for 10 min for nut butter to harden.
- In a bowl mix together the melted cacao butter with protein powder.
- Take out pan and spread over nut butter layer.
- Place in freezer for 10 min for cacao layer to thicken.
- Once thick, top with remaining half of first layer.
- Pack down thoroughly and place back in freezer to solidify fully for at least 10 min before cutting into squares.
*Makes 16 pieces
Recipe courtesy of The Balanced Whisk using BioHealth protein.