Recipe: Blueberry Protein Smoothie
We thoroughly enjoy the fall season, but that doesn't mean that we're all about pumpkins and fall flavors just yet. It's harvest season, which gives us a variety of fresh, nutrient dense fruits and veggies to work with in our protein recipes. Especially on days that we may be indulging in more than just a few sweets, we aim to start the day off right. For this, we reach for our Precision Blend time released protein. Why? It's got 31g of protein in each scoop and will give us sustained energy throughout the day. No fatigue, only fueling muscle recovery without any nasty ingredient side effects so you can glide through the day with ease and feel your best. Here's our take on a nutritious protein packed blueberry protein smoothie.
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk, water or coconut milk (any milk of your choice)
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 scoop Vanilla Precision Blend
- 1 sprig of fresh mint (for additional flavor, or just to use as a garnish)
- 1 scoop of BioHealth's Hydrolyzed Collagen
Combine all ingredients in a mixer or blender until smooth.
Top with fresh blueberries and a sprig of mint and enjoy!