Cookies & Cream Protein Energy Bites Recipe
If you're looking for a tasty and protein-packed snack to fuel your day, these Cookies & Cream protein energy bites are the perfect for any time of day. Made with BioHealth's Precision ISO Cookies & Cream protein powder, these bites are not only delicious but also packed with high-quality protein to keep you satisfied and energized throughout the day. Here's the recipe:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup chopped dark chocolate of your choice
- 1 scoop BioHealth Precision ISO Cookies & Cream protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the rolled oats, peanut butter, honey, chopped dark chocolate, protein powder, and sea salt. Stir until well combined.
- Add the almond milk, starting with just a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture comes together in a sticky ball. You may not need all of the almond milk.
- Use a tablespoon to scoop the mixture and roll it into balls. Place the balls on a plate or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Chill the energy bites in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
These Cookies & Cream protein energy bites are a great snack to have on hand for when you need a quick energy boost. They are also a great pre- or post-workout snack, providing your body with the protein it needs to repair and build muscle. Store the energy bites in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.